🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Live chat
Page options
bikashroy001
Community Member

Live chat

Can anyone tell me please? where is the live chat now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Bikash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To access the live chat option as a Top Rated freelancer, you may select the Get Support widget at the bottom of any Help Center page. 

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Bikash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To access the live chat option as a Top Rated freelancer, you may select the Get Support widget at the bottom of any Help Center page. 

~ AJ
Upwork

bikashroy001_0-1685592384014.png

Thanks maybe i dont see it because of my internet?

Well it has been 6 months since the last time the Chat was available, it's quite frustrating, as UW is charging more fees for less services, is it normal? As a top rated plus, for over 10 years now, it's unbelievable.

Only send a message option works lately, even checked with the support and here is the answer:

"I understand how important it can be to contact Support. We want to do our best in getting your questions answered and concerns addressed effectively and quickly. At this time, the fastest way to achieve that is by sending in an email ticket. 
Rest assured that when the chat option is available, we will reach out and let you know!"

RIP live chat...

sbluetechnology
Community Member

Hi Bikash,

In the bottom there is a button of Help&Support. Then there will be live chat option in the bottom right corner.

Regards
Arjun

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members