cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Despoina L Member Since: Dec 13, 2015
1 of 466

Hi , you made my profile private wile I am a Top rated freelancer with $15000 12 month earnings.. Please fix this ASAP. 

Abdul H Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
2 of 466

Hi Desponia ,

Welcome to upwork community and thanks for posting Smiley Happy Your profile is set to be private ,may be due to this reason that 2-3 months or previous 1 month you are not earning or not active or not sending proposal so thats why you profile is set to be private.Start earning on fiverr again then your profile automatically set to public.Kindly contact Customer support for more info.Thanks 

3 of 466

Hello, I know when a profile gets private from Upwork and mine is not in that category..I hope someone from upwork see this post soon

4 of 466

Hi Desponia L,

You profile is set to private because you haven't earned on Upwork for over a month. You can find more information in this help article Profile Changed to Private

5 of 466

Hello again Abdul. As I said my profile should not be private.. I have an ongoing project and my last milestone was on 8th of September.

6 of 466

Hello Desponia,

Sorry to hear that you profile is set to private,as you said that last milestone was on 8th september,but 

Current Billing Cycle

Sep 17, 2017 — Oct 16, 2017
You are not earning from sep,17 so thats why you profile is set to private.When you again start earning then your profile automatically set to public.Kindly contact with upwork support for more info.Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 466

Hi Despoina,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused. Just to confirm that Abdul is right, your profile visibility has been changed because you haven`t earned in the past 30 days.
You can resolve this by:
1. Earning funds on your account.
2. Upgrading on our Plus Membership plan.
3. Contacting our customer support to change your visibility for free.

Untitled
8 of 466

Hello Goran, I have an ongoing project and my last milestone was on 8th of September. As you can see I earn every month from the same contract.Please have a look at my profile, thank you

MOHSENA K Member Since: Apr 6, 2017
9 of 466

My account became private .
how can i unlock it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 466

Hi Mohsena,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS