Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me to make my profile in Public

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
101 of 1,075

Hi Sufyan,

I have reset your profile visibility back to public and can confirm that you will now be visible in the search results.

~Nina
Robiul I Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
102 of 1,075

how can i recover my account from Visibility
Locked Private.I want to continue my work service in your place.Please give a chance for my career.
Please response my massage as soon as possible.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
103 of 1,075

Hi Robiul, 

We've set your profile to public as requested. 

If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacker B Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
104 of 1,075

Hello, Please help me to make my upwork back to public. Hoping for your help. Thanks!

Olya K Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
105 of 1,075

If your profile was switched to private due to inactivity - I think you need to get a project to return it into public or to buy Plus membership plan.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
106 of 1,075

Hi Jacker,

Your profile was set to private due to not having earned in the last 30 days. Please check this announcement, and refer to the notification sent to you about your profile visibility status. To change the status of your profile,Please go to your Find Work page and hover your mouse pointer on visibility. You will see the options to have your profile switched to public. Your profile visibility will be updated shortly.

image.png

-Joanne
Untitled
Jacker B Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
107 of 1,075

Thank you, Joanne Marie

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: May 14, 2017
108 of 1,075

Valeria, this is an old thread. I just hit upon it. I have my account on private for a very specific reason. I get constant jobs. Do you think I'm hurting myself by remaining private? Just curious.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
109 of 1,075

HI Virginia, 

Setting your profile to private means you do not show up in the client's search results when they look for freelancers in your Job Category. You're part of the Top Rated Program, have constant contracts, and still land jobs despite setting your profile to private. Robot Happy I think you're doing very well for someone who's profile is set to private. Keep it up!

-Avery
Untitled
John Christian A Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
110 of 1,075

Please unlock my profile, too. Im thinking on going back to doing freelance work

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS