Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose of Top Rated after 1st week of <90% JSC

izlinkedin
Iurii Z Member Since: Sep 9, 2016
1 of 4

Hey there,

I've been on over 90% JSC for more than 13 weeks and last week it dropped to 88% (because of inactive contracts which are fixed already) and immediately (after the update which is happening every two weeks) I've lost my Top Rated status. The question is next related to  this "Top Rated freelancers consistently maintain a 90%+ Job Success Score or Rising Talent status, or both, for 13 out of the last 16 weeks." - which, as I understand, provides us an opportunity to go down the 90% threshold for 3 weeks (for different reasons) without losing the Top Rated status. It's just a problem with my case that I lost status after 1 or 2 weeks (not sure because of the update), or I misunderstood the rules somehow?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Iurii

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 4

Iurii, my understanding is that to be top rated your JSS must be 90% NOW as well as in 13 of the last 16 weeks, but I could be mistaken.

Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 4

Hi ,

Please note that a freelancer needs to have a current Job Success Score of 90% or higher in order to be Top Rated. Please check this Help article for the full list of requirements TR status entails.

Untitled
izlinkedin
Iurii Z Member Since: Sep 9, 2016
4 of 4

Alright, thanks for clarifying. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS