🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost Connects upon BASIC Membership Subscript...
Page options
amemon
Community Member

Lost Connects upon BASIC Membership Subscription

I subscribed to BASIC Membership and found I lost all the connects I've had. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

I checked your account and was unable to see any Connects credited to your account in the past 90-days. You can check your Connects History here. Kindly confirm when you upgraded your Freelancer Membership so that I can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
amemon
Community Member

You can see,  I've very aged account. Previously I was part of the team, that I get rid of. Then I subscribed to BASIC Plan. Thats where I lost my connects.

I used to bid on projects, kindly check, history if you can.

Is there any specific reason of loosing connects if someone subscribe to BASIC plan?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

I checked your account and can see that you used to be part of an agency. In an agency, please know that agency freelancers share the agency's collective Connects. In this case, when you left the agency, you do have also lost access to the agency's Connects.

Since you are in the Freelancer Basic Plan, you will need to purchase Connects to be able to bid for projects in the Upwork marketplace. Please know that freelancers in the Freelancer Basic Plan will not be receiving free Connects in their plan every new billing cycle. You may read more about it here

~ Avery
Upwork
amemon
Community Member

is there any way to ubsubscribe to current membership and regain connects?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members