🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost access to my phone
Page options
vadimen
Community Member

Lost access to my phone

Hello, I moved from one country to another but did not activate roaming on the old phone number. Now I can't get the text message to enter my account. Operator call center couldn't help me. What can I do ?

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Vadim, 

I checked and it looks like you were able to log in to your account just recently. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
vadimen
Community Member

Hi Nikola, this account was created just to write this message here. My original account is registered with **Edited for community guidelines** . I still can't log in there.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vadim,

Thank you for following up with a clarification. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with accessing your original account. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS.

~ Bojan
Upwork
5f11f9ec
Community Member

Hi Y Y,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I moved from one country to another but did not activate roaming on the old phone number. Now I can't get the text message to enter my account. Operator call center couldn't help me. What can I do ?

Hi Mahmoud,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

No one connected me and i need to continue my work. Kindly Solve this ASAP
I can provide you with any documents and identifications to prove that it's
me.

Hello Bojan 
I have the same issue and i can not access my account, If you may Please someone contact me to solve this.

thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members