🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding account suspend permanently
Page options
ankushakki091
Community Member

Regarding account suspend permanently

Hello community I have two  some question Please give answer to both :

Question 1 ) My friend and his wife both doing freelancing both have there differnet account and now 2/3 days back ago my friend account is suspend permanently .Now I have a question that is my friend add one account number to purchase connects in his billing methods and same account ATM card he give to his wife to use for purchasing connects in her account .Now she is worried about her account suspension .So is it possible that upwork delete her account too?

Question 2) My friend account is suspend permanently .How he can start working again in fresh way in upwork ?

15 REPLIES 15
petra_r
Community Member

Ankush K wrote:

Question 2) My friend account is suspend permanently .How he can start working again in fresh way in upwork ?

He can't-"Permanently" means "for ever"

Upwork will not discuss the accounts of other people with 3rd parties such as yourself.

I am just want to get information about upwork policy

Ankush K wrote:

I am just want to get information about upwork policy

In general terms, the less things an account has in common with a permanently suspended account the better....

Going along with what Petra said... I would imagine that the wife's account is PROBABLY safe for now.

But the more that the husband tries to use Upwork himself... the more likely it is that the wife's account will be scrutinized and possibly suspended or terminated as well.

Upwork actively looks for suspicious activity indicative of TOS violations. This is not something to take lightly or try to circumvent.

Before account suspension they both are using same laptop and now his wofe is using the laptop.Now is their any possibility of suspension?

Ankush K wrote:

Before account suspension they both are using same laptop and now his wofe is using the laptop.Now is their any possibility of suspension?

Amazing how familiar you are with their arrangements...... are you in some way connected too? 

Ankush K wrote:

And what about his husband how he can start again working on upwork

He can't.

Please look up the meaning of the word "PERMANENTLY!" - It means for ever.

Can he create new account?

I already mention that he is my friend

lysis10
Community Member

Is this one of these scenarios where the wife and the husband and the other 45 developers on the "team" only have one laptop?

And what about his husband how he can start again working on upwork

Permanently:

• Forever
  • Can't come back
  • Never
  • Eternity
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankush,

As Petra said, we are unable to discuss the details of another user accounts with you for privacy reasons. Your friends can reach out to us directly on any official Upwork social media channel so that someone can help them with their accounts. You can also check this help article to learn more about freelancer violations and account holds.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm not asking any information of other user ,My question is different . I just want to know that if one account is suspended and upwork saying it will not reactivate again ,in that case how a person can restart working again in upwork

Ankush K wrote:

I just want to know that if one account is suspended and upwork saying it will not reactivate again ,in that case how a person can restart working again in upwork

You have now been told several times that the answer is that such a person cannot work in Upwork again. Not with their old account, not with a new one, not with their wife's account, not with their friend's account, or in any other way.

Ankush K wrote:

Can he create new account?

**NO**, he absolutely can't! 

Okk got it,,, means if somebody done 1 mistake and after that for his complete life he can't work on upwork .He need to reborn then i think he will start🤣

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members