🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Lost connects
Page options
miklos-toldi
Community Member

Lost connects

Hi,

I'd have a question about lost connects. My account has been suspended for veryfication purposes and all the proposals I submitted earlier has been withdrawn by Upwork. Is there any way to get back the connects I used for them as I was not intended to withdraw any of the projects?

Thanks for the help in advance and have a nice day.

Kind regards,

Miklos

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Miklos,

Unfortunately no, I would like to confirm that this is by design. Connects are funded only when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So does that mean that the connects (what I actually paid for) are lost regardless the job was not withdrawn by me but Upwork? I understand the operation model, I just do not find it fair as all my proposals has been lost this way as well... And all this without my approval.

Hi Miklos,

You should be able to locate your proposal under the Archived proposals tab. You can find more information here

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

If the client doesn't hire anyone and the job post stays dormant over 2 weeks, then those are refunded. If they close/hire or whatever else those connects are already gone.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members