๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Love Beyond the Job: Upwork's Matchmaking Adv...
Page options
Ali M Community Member

Love Beyond the Job: Upwork's Matchmaking Adventures ๐Ÿ˜Š

I found this quite amusing. Why would someone create a job posting seeking a woman to marry? It's the second time I've come across such a listing within a week. Are dating sites no longer the go-to platform for these types of connections? I might be out of touch with the current trends, and this could be the new way to find one's life partner. Alternatively, is it just a potential scam waiting to unfold? Quite the intriguing situation!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ali,

I apologize for the confusion this job posting has caused. We do not condone this type of activity on our platform. We take the safety of our users very seriously and we are actively monitoring our platform for any suspicious activity. 

I shared your report with our team to investigate and take action based on our internal processes. In the future, feel free to use the "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity.

- Pradeep

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Ali,

I apologize for the confusion this job posting has caused. We do not condone this type of activity on our platform. We take the safety of our users very seriously and we are actively monitoring our platform for any suspicious activity. 

I shared your report with our team to investigate and take action based on our internal processes. In the future, feel free to use the "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity.

- Pradeep

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members