cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manuel time, Refund requested by client,

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
21 of 28

If it has not already been suggested, I recommend spending some time reading through the past threads in the forums. That way, you can learn not only from your own experiences but the experiences of others.

Lalaina Fenosoa R Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
22 of 28

Dear Petra,

Sorry to come back again. I see on my overview that amount is in "In review" and I try to refund but there is no transaction to refund found yet.
The client always send me a message "..please refund, I am waiting... ".

Is there something that the client must do, to send this on available area or pending area?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
23 of 28

@Lalaina Fenosoa R wrote:

Dear Petra,

Sorry to come back again. I see on my overview that amount is in "In review" and I try to refund but there is no transaction to refund found yet.
The client always send me a message "..please refund, I am waiting... ".

Is there something that the client must do, to send this on available area or pending area?

That client is truly pathetic.

you won't be able to refund until the client has been charged. That's when the refund button will appear by itself.o 

24 of 28

yes , this client is very pathetic. I do not know if there is another freelancer who have a conflict with him or not.

The refund button is alwayrs appear but the invoice is not yet . Perhaps there is some thing that he need to accept or activate. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 28

Lalaina,

You don't need to accept or activate it. The client will be charged today according to the weekly billing cycle. Unfortunately, you can't prevent the charge at this point since the contract was closed. However, after they are charged, you'll see the invoice to refund.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 28

Lalaina,

Unfortunately, you aren't able to refund yet, since the transaction hasn't been processed. Once it's processed, you'll see the invoice to refund after clicking "Give Refund" button on the contract page. Since the contract was already closed, you won't be able to remove logged time from your Work Diary.

~ Valeria
Untitled
27 of 28

Thank you Valeria for your reply.

I understand this but I think that the client do not understand it. He think that when Job is finished and contract closed, I recieve immedialty my payement. That is why he always send me many this kind of message.
I explain him that if there no amount do be refund I can do anything and I am waiting for this invoice any the amount.
I do not know what he think. If I can refund client by my available amount in my balance I would have done it long ago and I would have add it 1$ other.

28 of 28

I want to thank you all who replay to my Post it was very helpfull. I can now refund the client because I recieve the invoice.
Great Job: Petra, Preston,Tiffany, Tonya and Valeria. Heart

Kind Regards,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS