🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Medical Biller
Page options
bbaae306
Community Member

Medical Biller

I am Medical Biller by profession but after a career break, it has become really hard to get back to professional life or restart my career. Is there any Virtual Medical biller who can review my profile and assist me in getting my first project?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f348b496
Community Member

Hi Memoona!  You have a vast amount of experience and skills in medical billing.  You've highlighted that well with your work history.  The only thing I would add is the various EMR/EHR and clearinghouses you've worked with, as well as any other revelant programs - Office, Google Suites, Slack, etc...

You may consider increasing your rates.  You are not a beginner and your rates should reflect that.  Potential clients may see your low rates and believe you are inexperienced without reading much further into your background. 

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
f348b496
Community Member

Hi Memoona!  You have a vast amount of experience and skills in medical billing.  You've highlighted that well with your work history.  The only thing I would add is the various EMR/EHR and clearinghouses you've worked with, as well as any other revelant programs - Office, Google Suites, Slack, etc...

You may consider increasing your rates.  You are not a beginner and your rates should reflect that.  Potential clients may see your low rates and believe you are inexperienced without reading much further into your background. 

Best wishes!

hello Rachel, thanks for your response and suggestions but I am quite shocked about the advice on rates as if it does happen. because I have been told by fellows that low rates attract clients. And I also observed that in my whole experience. Anyways, I will give it a try.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members