🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Membership Upgrade Error
Page options
mohamedanan
Community Member

Membership Upgrade Error

Hello,

When I try to upgrade my account I get this message:

"We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."

I also cleared all browser cookies and cache files but nothing changed!

Also, why can not I submit a "request" through the help & support page? Is it restricted to freelancers?

Thanks

mohamedanan_0-1649332768260.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed,

I checked your current billing cycle and it does look like it is being updated today. You can check this in Settings > Membership & Connects. Once your new billing cycle starts you should be able to upgrade your membership.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed,

I checked your current billing cycle and it does look like it is being updated today. You can check this in Settings > Membership & Connects. Once your new billing cycle starts you should be able to upgrade your membership.

~Andrea
Upwork

I see, Thanks.

What about submitting a "request" through the help & support page? Is it restricted?

Mohamed, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

You should be able to contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members