🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Minimum amount which can be withdrawn
Page options
fcca14
Community Member

Minimum amount which can be withdrawn

Hello,

what is the minimum amount which freelancers can withdraw from their Upwork account. Is the threshhold USD 100  or even lesser amount can also be withdrawn?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ejaz u wrote:

Thanks,
is there a fixed withdrawal fees by Upwork?

(this is in addition to the 20% commission?)

Yes. You can find the fee that applies for your location in your settings under Settings > Get Paid > Add withdrawal method

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
petra_r
Community Member

Ejaz u wrote:

Hello,

what is the minimum amount which freelancers can withdraw from their Upwork account. Is the threshhold USD 100  or even lesser amount can also be withdrawn?

You can withdraw an amount that is more than the withdrawal fee.

Go to Reports > Available and click on Get Paid Now

get paid now.png

fcca14
Community Member

Thanks,

petra_r
Community Member

Ejaz u wrote:

Thanks,

Yes. You can find the fee that applies for your location in your settings under Settings > Get Paid > Add withdrawal method

596db654
Community Member

What is minimum Withdray for upwork direct contacts

petra_r
Community Member

MD. Shofiqul A wrote:

What is minimum Withdray for upwork direct contacts

You can withdraw any available amount that is more than the withdrawal fee.

Go to Reports > Available and click on Get Paid Now

get paid now.png

596db654
Community Member

I want to take a upwork direct contact where where the ammount is 100$ and for tha its may be around 96 dowler..but in sedule i have seen there that i need to withdray more than 100$. that why i am afraid to take contact.

Hello MD. Shofiqul,

The $100 or more criteria on your payment schedule is applicable for automatic payment withdrawal only.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi Petra,

I have earned $40 in upworks and want to transfer this amount to my bank account. I am from India and I chose the preferred method shown by upworks for payment method.

In this option, the minimum amount which can be transferred is $100. I am in need of funds and cannot wait till my earning is $100. PLease advise how I can transfer $40 to my bank account. 

Regards,

Gaurav

Gaurav A wrote:

In this option, the minimum amount which can be transferred is $100.

No, it isn't. $ 100 is the minimum that can be set to be automatically withdrawn as a scheduled automatic withdrawal. You can manually withdraw any sum you like.

Simply go to Reports > Overview > Available and click on "Get Paid Now"

Provided you set up your bank account 3 or more days ago and have completed your tax info, you can just withdraw your funds.

get paid now.png

Okay Petra,

Thanks!

effe17b4
Community Member

Thanks Petra and Gurav A, I was also confused to carry this query because I only eraned 10$ for first time😁 that is very less than 100$. 

shah_zinat
Community Member

Hi Amjad,
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately, it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Payment rejected by the bank.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

I have earned $80 in Upwork, and I want to withdraw this amount, but when today withdraw this amount,  the above email was received from Upwork , as I have withdrawn money less than 100$ many times before, what is the issue now?

Hi Amjad,

As mentioned in the notification, the payment was rejected by your bank. Please contact your bank to resolve issues with your payment method or update an alternate payment method on Upwork for future withdrawals.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
shah_zinat
Community Member

Thanks, Pradeep!

Can I add another to my bank account for further and future payments? 

Hi Amjad,

Sure! Feel free to add a different payment method and use that instead.

~Andrea
Upwork
shah_zinat
Community Member

Hello!

So, now I have attached my other bank account, but now the error is accrued of the beneficiary name being mismatched. I have already verified my Id. The problem is that in my bank account My full name is AMJAD ALI, But my in Upwork account My full Name is AMJAD AMJAD, how to solve it? please help me.

Thank you

Amjad

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members