🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Money deducted from my client's bank account ...
Page options
muhammadsaad103
Community Member

Money deducted from my client's bank account but the contract didn't start

Hi amazing Upwork community,

so I sent one of my clients (bring your own client) a link to signup, he used that link, signed up on Upwork, and created a job.

He posted the job and an invitation was sent to me, I accepted the interview invitation. 

He clicked to hire me and gave company details and billing info than money was deducted from his account but the contract didn't start, and my proposal is active, he is afraid to press the hire button as he doesn't want to pay huge amount again.

Please let me know if is this some kind of glitch?

Can someone check my account and see the matter?

is my client's funds in escrow? and he just needs to hire me? and he won't be charged again?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you've been communicating with the appropriate team regarding your concern and a support ticket has been set up. I highly suggest you continue communicating through the same ticket if you need further assistance so that they can assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like you've been communicating with the appropriate team regarding your concern and a support ticket has been set up. I highly suggest you continue communicating through the same ticket if you need further assistance so that they can assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members