Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Freelancer Want to Change feedback, But Is Not Able to

rkumarrk
Rajesh K Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
1 of 29

Hi ,

I have Asked to one of my client to Chnage Feedback and He is also Wanted to Chnage it.  Its for a project completed 7-8 Months ago.

The client is now aggreed to change my feedback, but He is not able tochange it, because there is no option is there.

***NOTE:  Enable feedback option has been used Once already.

Is there any way , He can change my feedback on that 7-8 month project? Please suggest.

Rajesh

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 29

After reading the feedback in question... are you sure the client wants to change it? It looks like he's updated the comments already, but decided not to change the star rating. What's changed? Did you wear him down with even more emails?

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
rkumarrk
3 of 29

Hi Scott,

Yes, Actually due to some health accident, i was long gone. just back and wanted to continued . I discussed with my client about the feedback and he is willing to change it .

But Because

he has already changed feedback  it once 7-8 months ago (when the project was completed, thereby he used Change feedback option ONCE.) , HE is not able to find Change feedback option.

I got message from him about the same and he suggested me to ask odesk if they can help and my client will be able to re-Review the feedback.

Thanks,

Rajesh

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 29

@Scott E wrote:

After reading the feedback in question... are you sure the client wants to change it? It looks like he's updated the comments already, but decided not to change the star rating. What's changed? Did you wear him down with even more emails?

lol that's what I was thinking. Poor client was just like "OMG for the love of all that is holy I'll change it just to get you to go away." LOL 

evetodew
Community Guru
Evelina H Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
5 of 29

Rajesh, from the feedback in your profile it's clear that the client wasn't happy with your work. Why would he want to change it? Because you didn't leave him alone. It's very unprofessional to go after a client and spam them with email after email only because they left you bad feedback. If you didn't do good job on that contract, why not just accept it and try to be better next time so you don't receive such feedback again?

P.S. If the client changed the feedback once, Upwork won't allow a second change. Accept it.

rkumarrk
6 of 29

Dear Evelina Z,

With due respect, Sometime misconfusion also create issues. You are just seeing that feedback because that time we were not agreed on the thing. 

It was not like i havent delivered, i have done work. But due to confusions, Client find it less done.

Anyways,

I believe in sorting out things, thats why i have requested him to change that time, during that time situation is like that thats why He review like that. 

It is also not his fault.

During that time i wasnt able to contined discussion, because of some health issue, i have taken a long leave from odesk. It been just few days i am back to odesk.

And very first thing i have done is asked him to improve and for that i will do additional work for free . to make him satisfied.

I havent Spam, even i was not in Odesk for so long. You cant say that.

Now when i have discussed with my client , he is interested in Changing my feedback.

It is ol done in a genuine manner, Dont you think it is Spam. I have requested him once  after i back from Long Off.

All iknow is sorting thing with client , thats what everybody believe. I am not a person who do spam or wrong when recieve wrong feedback.

I believe in sorting things and believe in making my client happy.

Rajesh

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
7 of 29

As a client I have had multiple contractors, all from the same country, who pestered me to change feedback ratings after I gave them very fair (actually very generous) feedback that was anything less than perfect.

rkumarrk
8 of 29

Hi Preston,

I will . Just curious if there is any way , if my Client can still be able to re-Review feedback. 

I want to Improve my profile, That what all do.  So doing it in a genuine way.

Let me know if any feedback changing option is still there.

Many Thanks.

Rajesh

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
9 of 29

Rajesh, Upwork does not allow feedback changes after so much time has passed, or after feedback has already been changed.

rkumarrk
10 of 29

Hmm!

Thanks for responding Preston

Is there Any Way I can Get rid of the Feedback? Except Full Refund option.

Thanks,

Rajesh

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS