cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Profile view decreasing

shahedmia011
shahed m Member Since: Jan 9, 2017
1 of 6

I am a top rated freelancer, Working here since 2015. I am very happy working here. I was getting lots of response from clients and already earned 50k+ and successfully completed 145 jobs.

But from the last 3 month my profile view decreasing and now its only 5-6 views, but before it was 30-40. And i didnt got invitation like i did before althrough i took some skill test and update profile overview and try make it more professional but it wont effect. 

Can you guys chcek my profile and give me good suggestion.

rockstar_998
Ace Contributor
Ali A Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
2 of 6

Hey Shahed!

I assume this is happening with everyone including me as I've been updating my profile, portfolio and overview time to time to make it more appealing and effective. It doesn't seem to turn around good even upon making major changes within the cover letter.

I'm curious to find out the acknowledgements from others as well.

“Good reputation is more valuable than money.” - Publilius Syrus
gnakeur
Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
3 of 6

You have 15 jobs in progress man.
Whats your problem then? Smiley Happy

shahedmia011
shahed m Member Since: Jan 9, 2017
4 of 6

Those open jobs are not within the last 4-5 months. Those are my very old client.

o_urazovsky
Oleg U Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
5 of 6

I have the same issue. Usually, I got the job invitations almost every day. But now I don't receive anything. The last invitation was on October 25. I checked my statistics and I saw 0 profile views from November 2. Usually, I had about 20-50 views.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
6 of 6

If you are located outside the US or UK you may not be getting as many views as Upwork allows clients to easily limit their search to those countries. 

(See the Official Upwork forum announcements) 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS