cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They could also...

Riyad Mahmud A Member Since: May 12, 2013
1 of 10
I am having a problem right now. My profile is 100 % completed and I have done 1425 hours on 26 jobs. But since Yesterday my application quota is shown 0 of 0. I don't understand why this happening. I couldn't apply to any new job. I am really very worried about this issue. Please help me on this issue. Thanks Riyad
Shadmon M Member Since: Apr 25, 2014
2 of 10
Me too. I had 25 job application quota. But now it shows Your job application quota is 0 (0 available). why? how can I apply jobs? Please help asap.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 10
Hi Riyad, It looks like you are not able to apply for new jobs because your account is under review. Make sure you follow the instructions in the ticket by completing your current jobs and waiting for two weeks before replying to the ticket or contacting us at accountreview@odesk.com. Then the review of your account will be completed.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 10
It seems to me recently that these forums are becoming littered with posts from people who've had their accounts suspended/under review, can't apply for jobs, etc. It seems to me that there must be a serious problem with the lack of support from Support when all these people come on here with exactly the same stories so that that least they can get some kind of a response from a moderator, which seems to be better than the response they get from Support (just going by what I read). My point is that there are now so many of these posts, maybe there should be a new forum section for unanswered support issues, then people can go there to at least get some response about something, but at the same time keeping it way from the other forum topics. You could even assign someone from support to monitor it, instead of working on support.... (Please decide for yourselves the level of sarcasm or world-weary resignation to be read into this....)
Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
5 of 10
They could also give the specific reason why an individual's account is under review. From reading people's posts, it seems that most of the people do not understand why their account is under review. How hard can it be to give the reasons why a person's account was flagged for review? To simply say, close out all your contracts and we'll get back to you doesn't seem that helpful.
Riyad Mahmud A Member Since: May 12, 2013
BEST ANSWER
6 of 10
oDesk does not consider regarding the freelancer's career. What they think I don't understand ??? They playing million of freelancer's fate. It is capricious of oDesk. It's not ethical and fair.oDesk doesn't know how a freelancer's created his profile. How much time, patience, awake of night behind a good profile. I have been working for 1.6 months and my profile rate is 4.85 and I have worked about 1450 hours. Suddenly oDesk provided my profile under review. What they want actually ? What their logic??If we all freelancer stop the working what will oDesk do??? So, here both are important for oDesk (Clients/Freelancers).
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
7 of 10
An 'unanswered support issues' forum is a good idea, but it's shame because Customer Support should already be fulfilling that role. There are way too many people complaining that their account is under review and don't know what to do next.
Debbie Jo G Member Since: Feb 18, 2013
8 of 10
I am having the same problem! I have worked several jobs and my job quota was 25. As of a few days ago it went down to 0. I can not apply for jobs. I even took a test and passed thinking it would raise my quota, but it hasn't. Please help! I need to work!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 10
Hi Debbie, I am sorry for the confusion. It appears that you are not able to apply for jobs because your account is under review. Please, refer to the notification that has been sent to you about it. Here is some more information about what to do when your account is under review. Thank you for your patience!
~ Valeria
Untitled
Manik H Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
10 of 10

i have a great problem. my profile is 100% completed. but my job qouta is o. i can not undustand it's.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS