🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client invites me to act as team member in...
Page options
deborah-ponzio
Community Member

My client invites me to act as team member in his Upwork client profile but it does not work

Hello, my client has invited me as team member in his client profile in Upwork, as he wishes me to coordinate a project on his behalf, but:

1) when I open the invite link, it does not lead to his profile, but simply to my Upwork overview page;

2) I did not receive the link to my business and Upwork-related email, but to another email. Why?

I shared this support article with my client already, so please do not suggest it again: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063368-Add-or-Remove-Team-Members#:~:text=Under%20Se... I would be grateful for practical guidance and solutions, thank you 😉

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Deborah,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Deborah,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you, Nikola!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members