cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My comments about connects are removed.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
MG Arfath A Member Since: Jul 17, 2010
11 of 14

@Iftikhar I wrote:

I have already suggest Odesk to Charge $10 per month but revert the system last week.If its too hard for odesk i can pay $25 as well Because I was earning $1000 per month by the old system but with the new system $0 which is too disapointing for me.

Yes, I have read that earlier post of yours, you were willing to pay $10 on oDesk, I think majority of freelancers will not mind paying oDesk membership fee of $25 sans connect, our business has been badly effected with this connects system 

Ace Contributor
Zubair J Member Since: Apr 6, 2015
12 of 14

Take my $25 as well Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
13 of 14

Hi Arenas,

We are not removing comments about the new Connects system simply because they disagree with the system. If you look around the Community, this becomes clear. However, we will edit or remove comments that violate our Community Guidelines. Ultimately, if the discussion fails to be constructive and contribute to an environment of sharing, debate and overall productivity for our community, we will actively moderate those conversations. 

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
14 of 14

I've been victim to some of these sneaky deletions, which have violated none of the guidelines, apart from possibly  the last one:

"Posting material that in any way violates the oDesk Community Values or oDesk User Agreement"

which is basically a catch-all for "anything the mods don't like" and they think can be quickly snuffed out before it gets noticed...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS