» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Connects lost
Page options
Kamlesh P Community Member

My connect disappear

I was having 10 connect suddenly its 0 now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi All,

Could you please refresh the page and check your Connects balance or try submitting a proposal again? Our engineers released a fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

175 REPLIES 175
Sumit S Community Member

Don't know what is goin on, It's so frustating we can't even apply to job.

Shahzeb Z Community Member

can we contact with Upwork help center??

Sumit S Community Member

I got my connects back

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that the problem is now resolved and your Connects should be back on your profiles.
If you're still unable to view or use your Connects, please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to submit a proposal.

If anyone is still experiencing the same problem after the troubleshooting steps above, let me know here so that we can assist you further.
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Vasanth S Community Member

Hello Goran.V

The same problem occured again now. My connects again went to zero. Can you please look into it?

Thank you.

Kurt Joseph G Community Member

My connects was 44 then suddenly 0?  What is happening?

You can even check my application history. I even received free 10 connects last night in Gmail

Congratulations! You’re getting free Connects.
Hi Kurt Joseph,
Great job with your proposal for Virtual Administrative Assistant for Advertising Agency Marketing Department — you got interviewed!
As a token of our appreciation for your hard work on Upwork, we’re awarding you 10 free Connects!
In fact, each time you send a proposal and receive an interview, you’ll receive 10 more free Connects for responding to that interview, up to 50 within a seven-day period. More Connects means more chances to win work you love and more relationships with clients you love working with.
Now you can put those Connects to good use by sending more proposals!
Ayoub T Community Member

Hi.i have the same problem, my connects was 148, now it's zero 0

Salman Javeed M Community Member

Hi,

I have the same problem, I am missing 180+ connects. I need to apply to 2 jobs urgently. By the time this resolves, will buying new connects work or it will not show again?

regards,

Salman.

Vitalija P Community Member

I am facing the same issue! 

Sebastian U Community Member

Hi Goran,

I'm facing the same problem, already tried clearing my cache and cookies and logging in via another browser with no results, my Connects are still at 0.

Please help,

Thanks!

Sebastian U Community Member

Same happed to me right now

Sherilyn L Community Member

Hi there, it's listed in the support page that Freelancer Basic accounts receive 10 connects every month. It also says that there are 40 connects when you register. I've just joined Upwork and was trying to submit a proposal thinking that I already have connects, but that isn't the case. 

Can anyone help me understand this, please? Thank you! 

Sumit S Community Member

Hello! Sherilyn

New freelancer receive 40 connects after aproved the profile.You can also get 40 more connect after that by passing Upwork rediness test. So it'll be 80 Connects.
Best Regards,

Sumit

Sitraka Lauriane S R Community Member

I am facing the same issue

Akash S Community Member

Why my connect suddenly disapper from my profile is there is glitch or something, Please advise

Arohi V Community Member

My connects balance became 0 overnight.  I haven't submitted that many proposals yet. Please resolve this issue.

Ahmed R Community Member

How to solve this problem?

Onyeka E Community Member

Hi.
As at yesterday, my connects were 70, now it's zero(0), how?!!
Julie L Community Member

What happened??? Can I be refunded and have my connects? I am missing out on jobs because of this...

Rehan R Community Member

suddenly all connects are disappeared from my account I am unable to bid on projects without connects. can anyone help?

Vren R Community Member

Hi! I am new in upwork. After spending 30 connects, suddenly, I get 0 connects when there should be another 30 connects since 60 connects are given for free when you join upwork for the first time. Please let me know what to do with this. I can't even get my first client yet, then this happens. 😞

Parker S Community Member

Same thing happened to me.. not a new user but I had 3 connects left and didn't apply to anything and now have 0 and it won't let me buy more.

Varqa K Community Member

Mine have disappeared as well.

Onyeka E Community Member

Check again
Upwork user G Community Member

Had 100 connects and was to apply and now no connects??? all disappeared even the history of connects also disappeared

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members