» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't buy connects
Page options
kamlesh_pawar
Community Member

My connect disappear

I was having 10 connect suddenly its 0 now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

Could you please refresh the page and check your Connects balance or try submitting a proposal again? Our engineers released a fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

175 REPLIES 175

Same issue - what is happening here?

I bought more connects as it told me "you don't have enough connects".  I thought it was a bit odd as I had plenty yesterday.  However, I clicked "buy more connects" and it just takes me to the page to upgrade my plan.  So, my connects aren't showing up and not allowed to buy more?

I'm having the same problem here... I don't know what's happening, I was able to do it last week.

Hi All,

Our engineering team is aware that the issue with Connects displaying is back and they're working to fix it as quickly as possible.

We'll keep this thread updated about the solution. Thank you for your patience while we're getting this issue addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi All,

Could you please refresh the page and check your Connects balance or try submitting a proposal again? Our engineers released a fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

HI!

I have 161 Connects in my account. Suddenly it shows zero & redirects to the page to buy the premium plan. I refresh the page even though it didn't solve the issue. Please look at this.

this is exactly what's happening to me like it would take me to upgrade when I clearly remember I bought some connects yesterday. 

ghori-zain
Community Member

Hey Guys!

I ma facing an issue about my connects.

I had almost 145 connects were available today. I just submitted 1 proposal than suddenly my all connects are vanished.. please help

Thanks 

ZAIN

sumit988
Community Member

Hello! Community guru

I was applying for a job and when i submitted, an alert displayed  that 'i have not enough connects to apply. but I had more than 80 connects available last night.

Waiting for your response,

Kind regards,

Sumit

Dear Am also facing the same problem,  my 100 connects become 0, Am soo worried now 

Following...

Don't know what is goin on, It's so frustating we can't even apply to job.

can we contact with Upwork help center??

I got my connects back

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that the problem is now resolved and your Connects should be back on your profiles.
If you're still unable to view or use your Connects, please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to submit a proposal.

If anyone is still experiencing the same problem after the troubleshooting steps above, let me know here so that we can assist you further.
Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran.V

The same problem occured again now. My connects again went to zero. Can you please look into it?

Thank you.

My connects was 44 then suddenly 0?  What is happening?

You can even check my application history. I even received free 10 connects last night in Gmail

Congratulations! You’re getting free Connects.
Hi Kurt Joseph,
Great job with your proposal for Virtual Administrative Assistant for Advertising Agency Marketing Department — you got interviewed!
As a token of our appreciation for your hard work on Upwork, we’re awarding you 10 free Connects!
In fact, each time you send a proposal and receive an interview, you’ll receive 10 more free Connects for responding to that interview, up to 50 within a seven-day period. More Connects means more chances to win work you love and more relationships with clients you love working with.
Now you can put those Connects to good use by sending more proposals!

Hi.i have the same problem, my connects was 148, now it's zero 0

Hi,

I have the same problem, I am missing 180+ connects. I need to apply to 2 jobs urgently. By the time this resolves, will buying new connects work or it will not show again?

regards,

Salman.

mailius
Community Member

I am facing the same issue! 

Hi Goran,

I'm facing the same problem, already tried clearing my cache and cookies and logging in via another browser with no results, my Connects are still at 0.

Please help,

Thanks!

Same happed to me right now

sherilynl
Community Member

Hi there, it's listed in the support page that Freelancer Basic accounts receive 10 connects every month. It also says that there are 40 connects when you register. I've just joined Upwork and was trying to submit a proposal thinking that I already have connects, but that isn't the case. 

Can anyone help me understand this, please? Thank you! 

Hello! Sherilyn

New freelancer receive 40 connects after aproved the profile.You can also get 40 more connect after that by passing Upwork rediness test. So it'll be 80 Connects.
Best Regards,

Sumit

d492c155
Community Member

I am facing the same issue

akasheditor
Community Member

Why my connect suddenly disapper from my profile is there is glitch or something, Please advise

avaghela21
Community Member

My connects balance became 0 overnight.  I haven't submitted that many proposals yet. Please resolve this issue.

59d4622d
Community Member

How to solve this problem?

9c33ccc7
Community Member

Hi.
As at yesterday, my connects were 70, now it's zero(0), how?!!
46c9b979
Community Member

What happened??? Can I be refunded and have my connects? I am missing out on jobs because of this...

raorehan733
Community Member

suddenly all connects are disappeared from my account I am unable to bid on projects without connects. can anyone help?

vren_rance
Community Member

Hi! I am new in upwork. After spending 30 connects, suddenly, I get 0 connects when there should be another 30 connects since 60 connects are given for free when you join upwork for the first time. Please let me know what to do with this. I can't even get my first client yet, then this happens. 😞

Same thing happened to me.. not a new user but I had 3 connects left and didn't apply to anything and now have 0 and it won't let me buy more.

Mine have disappeared as well.

Check again
hkg07
Community Member

Had 100 connects and was to apply and now no connects??? all disappeared even the history of connects also disappeared

eko12345
Community Member

hello upwork, why i lost my connection,

even though the connection was still available 41 initially, I didn't know this problem and suddenly it disappeared

how did this happen

thanks

Same thing happened with me. I had 148 connects and now its 0

seems like many have experienced this, and not just me

my connect is back, thanks

5ce56196
Community Member

Capture.JPG

hello upwork team

i have a problem with my connects i dont know what happened 

i cant even submit proposals

and i know i have connects