🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My earning from upwork balance has been reve...
Page options
appraisit
Community Member

My earning from upwork balance has been reversed back to my client, without notifying the client.

My earnings from the Upwork account have been reverted back to my clients even the projects were completed and deployed at the client's domain and payments were paid by the client.

When I contact Upwork support they told me that the amount is in the client's account. But when I ask my client. He hasn't received the payment back. Now I, Upwork, and the client don't know where the payment is right now. The worst thing is Upwork even doesn't notify the client that the amount has been reversed. The client is thinking that I am asking for additional money, which is becoming the reason my losing my valuable client.

The even worst thing is Upwork support is unable to help me in this condition. The support person writes the wrong name in the message. 

It feels Upwork is ignoring me and don't want to help me. That is why I am writing here. I don't know how to protect my right here when the platform is not supporting me.

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket soon. Please allow more time for the team to review your case and follow up. You'll be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members