🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My financial account has been suspended due t...
Page options
al_akkad-yazan
Community Member

My financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods.

Hi Upwork teams, Greetings.

This is Yazan and I am using upwork account for over 6 months.

Today, I tried to login my account and it says "Your financial account -__________- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.".

There is nothing changed on my financial account and the payment method already exists.

I am not sure what's the problem with that.

Please help me to restore my upwork account. 😞

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yazan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

124 REPLIES 124

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out. You can update your payment method by going to the Get Paid section in your settings. Feel free to reach out if you encounter any issues when adding or updating your payment method.

~ AJ
Upwork
390c3e13
Community Member

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Could you please assist me in resolving it?

Hi Will,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
83a97c48
Community Member

Dear Concern,

I am not able to activate my payment option since last 2 months. I am a student and I do not have any TIN number and due to this issue, my "Get Paid" option is still inactive. Please help me out.

390c3e13
Community Member

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same issue. My financial account has been suspended, preventing me from withdrawing payments. Could you please assist me in resolving it?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members