🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My identity verification video call with Upwo...
Page options
abdelrhmanhany
Community Member

My identity verification video call with Upwork

Hello Upwork! Hope you are doing well.

I would like to tell you something according to the message that you told me I have to make a call to complete my identity verification Upwork I never mind about that so when I entered to make a call it took a lot of time website didn't respond I don't know what is this

can you please help me?

Thank you,
Abdelrahman

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Abdelrhman,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please share more information about how you got to that screen? I was checking with the team and that isn't part of the verification process. The verification you're asked to complete involves meeting with an agent for a quick chat and you could find more information about how that's done under Video Verification section here

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria!
Thank you for your response to me, as you see this screen after loading a lot of time I got this message and I waited a lot of time as well.

Hi Abdelrhman,

I've forwarded the time out issue you've reported here to the team and I see they've already reached out and agreed with you on the time to do verification call. They'll be helping you with having that sorted out. I still haven't been able to replicate the skill question screen you've shared in your original post and have confirmed that it's not a part of the verification process. If you come across that screen again, could you please share the steps you took to get to it in a support ticket you now have with the team?

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria! Hope you are doing well.

I had misunderstood and I went back to Upwork to get a call and I realized after trying to find the issue that I have to open the call from google link so I waited a lot of time. I'm sorry for this issue. So could you please change the time to get a call to understand what happened to my account?

Can you help me, please?

Best wishes,
Abdelrahman

Thank you for following up, Abdelrhman.

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket to set up a new time for the call that would be convenient for you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members