cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My monthly connects haven't reset

Highlighted
Ben D Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
1 of 8

Hi, I restarted my plan and my monthly connects should have reset on August 24th. Then for some reason now it is saying a week later, I checked my billing and payment and it should be resetting today. Can you please fix or update ASAP?

Ben

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Ben, 

If July 24 is listed on your billing cycle this means that today is the last day of your old cycle. You will receive your new connects tomorrow (once your old cycle has finished). Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 8

Hey Goran, my issue is more that my monthly reset date is incorrect it now says August 5th when it should be July 24th? Please check my billing history about this and respond.

Highlighted
4 of 8

Hi Ben,

Since you have upgraded your membership to our Plus plan your cycle has also be changed on the day you have changed your membership plan. Keep in mind that upgrading or downgrading your plan will also change your cycle on the day you change your plan. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 8

I was under the impression that the new connects for upgrading would just be added to my plan and then would rollover, why would my monthly plan time reset? This leaves me without connects for another week, solely for upgrading and spending more money? This seems like the opposite of the way it should be?

Highlighted
6 of 8

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately no.

When you upgrade, you keep the Connects you already have and we add on the Plus plan upgrade amount. You will also receive a credit for the days of billing cycle that have passed since your Connects were last refilled. For more details on how this calculation works, check out this Help Article.

Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 8

My last membership renewal was on June 24th

Highlighted
8 of 8

Hi Ben,

Since you have upgraded your membership to our Plus Plan on the 6th of this month the billing cycle was also adjusted. As I have mentioned above, please keep in mind that upgrading or downgrading your plan will also change your cycle on the day you have took this actions. If you change your plan today the cycle will again be updated and show 24th as the first day of your new billing cycle. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS