🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile are not visible properly
Page options
golamrasul3
Community Member

My profile are not visible properly

Hi there, I need a help, For the last 4 months I couldn't see my profile clearly.It's not my internet problem, I have checked already.But I can see these options easily, 

Just the profle problem.. I can't see my profile clearly.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Juan,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Golam,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble loading your profile. Could you please share your Upwork username or registered email address to better assist you today?

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you PradeepH,

Here's my registered email : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Golam,

I tried and can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I was able to access and see your profile information. Please visit this screenshot for your reference.

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists, and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you Arjay, But still now I can't see my profile. 😭

Hi Golam,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a19cffae
Community Member

My upwork appears like this. How can I fix this? 😞

a19cffae_0-1709168258747.png

Hi Juan,

Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members