🐈 Community
wilson_steve

My profile has been set to private mode. Query: If my profile is at private mode then how can I get

My profile has been set to private mode.
Query: If my profile is at private mode then how can I get a job. Though , as per instructions only the person with whom I had worked in my passed experience that person can see my bid. No one else. Please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

Any client whose job you apply for can see your profile. You just won't pop up in searches.

So you get another job the same way as before, by applying.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r

Any client whose job you apply for can see your profile. You just won't pop up in searches.

So you get another job the same way as before, by applying.

Thanks for you Reply. Actually , I am applying for the jobs so worried not getting reply from the client. So thought my bids are not visible.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amandeep,

Please check the notification you received a while back regrading this initiative, the notification you received when your profile was made private and I'll reiterate that while your profile won't appear is search, clients can see proposals you submit and contact you from them.

You can also consider changing your profile visibility back to public by using one of the options available when hovering over the profile status on your home page.

Untitled
Learning Paths