🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need Advice on Job Application Response Time
Page options
3ec2361e
Community Member

Need Advice on Job Application Response Time

Hi community,

I just want to ask about applying for jobs. There's this one job I applied for, and it's been more than 24 hours, but the employer hasn't been online or hired anyone. I'm ranked number one in the bidding system, but they haven't hired anyone in over 24 hours. Should I be worried or just wait? They seem legitimate based on the information I've gathered. Please take a look at the screenshot I'll send. I'm concerned because I placed a high bid. Thanks in advance

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f74cdfab
Community Member

Not all clients hire within 24 hours. As a rule, just keep applying and forget about it until you receive a reply. It's normal for some clients to take longer to make decisions. Stay patient and keep your options open by applying to other opportunities as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
3ec2361e
Community Member

I need your help guys! I'm waiting for your replies. Thank you so mucj

f74cdfab
Community Member

Not all clients hire within 24 hours. As a rule, just keep applying and forget about it until you receive a reply. It's normal for some clients to take longer to make decisions. Stay patient and keep your options open by applying to other opportunities as well.

Thank you so much carlo!

7028d026
Community Member

This is something which #upwork has to fix, same happened with me as well , now clients did not even coming online even if we're on top of the application, from history he did not even hire anyone nor interviewed anyone but still go offline for months , I appeal to upwork to please look into this matter as we are spending our hard earned money through connects.

this happened to me twice in a row, I don't know why. I thought I'm the only one. Thank you Sanjay!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members