🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help about using Feed back removing perk
Page options
zareef_muhammad
Community Member

Need help about using Feed back removing perk

I need help regarding feedback removal perk. Unfortunately, I got bad views in my recent 2 projects. I got 3.40 starts with $5 earning in first contract and 4.40 starts with $345 earning. I have refunded $5 to my firts client. As a Top Rated Plus freelancer i want to use my perk to remove feedback and I am little bit confuse avout using my perk.

I should use my perk on 3.40 feedback or 4.40 feedback ?

Right now, I am just waiting for score reflection. I have doubt that i will be lost my Top Rated Plus position after the score reflection.

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

It's up to you to decide which feedback you'd like to remove. That said, I can certainly help you find all of the relevant details so you can make an informed decision. Most importantly, how JSS works. I believe the details to keep in mind in this case are:

• Job size is factored into your JSS, this means a $345 has more weight than a $5 contract. 
  • That said, you did refund that $5 so this is a no-earnings contract now.
  • No earnings contracts with negative feedback are still included in your JSS.
  • You should also consider how each of these contracts looks on your profile to potential clients. Including star ratings and comments.

You can check out this help article to learn all information available on how the JSS works and this one for information on how the feedback removal perk works. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members