🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help urgently please
Page options
lab42
Community Member

Need help urgently please

Hello, I wanted to create an agencyprofile within my current freelancer profile and I'm not sure what happened but I lost all my balance that was in my freelancer account which is 1050$ along with my 42 connects. Please advise how to cancel this all and revert back to a freelancer profile. Best regards, Aymen

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Aymen,

I checked your account and it looks like you have successfully created an agency account. You can easily switch between your agency and freelancer profile by clicking on your profile picture. I just checked your freelancer account and see that your balance and Connects are still available. Please make sure to switch to your freelancer account to view them.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Aymen,

I checked your account and it looks like you have successfully created an agency account. You can easily switch between your agency and freelancer profile by clicking on your profile picture. I just checked your freelancer account and see that your balance and Connects are still available. Please make sure to switch to your freelancer account to view them.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
lab42
Community Member

Hi Joanne, thank for your response, yes it's fixed now and i recupered my freelancer account with my balance and connects.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members