🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need help with Time tracking
Page options
khenz211
Community Member

Need help with Time tracking

Greetings!
I'm an illustrator i draw directly on my samsung tablet which i can't seem to track time with, is there a way i can take a screenshot of my work progress on my samsung TAB A and upload it to my work diary using HP desktop?
All response will be appreciated,
Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I'm an illustrator i draw directly on my samsung tablet which i can't seem to track time with, is there a way i can take a screenshot of my work progress on my samsung TAB A and upload it to my work diary using HP desktop?"

No.

There is no way to do that.

You have these options:

- manually logged time

- fixed-price contracts

-  use a drawing tablet attached to a desktop or laptop computer that is capable of running the Upwork desktop time-tracker application.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Ogunmokun, 

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I'm an illustrator i draw directly on my samsung tablet which i can't seem to track time with, is there a way i can take a screenshot of my work progress on my samsung TAB A and upload it to my work diary using HP desktop?"

No.

There is no way to do that.

You have these options:

- manually logged time

- fixed-price contracts

-  use a drawing tablet attached to a desktop or laptop computer that is capable of running the Upwork desktop time-tracker application.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members