🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to help login my Account
Page options
833f0c7c
Community Member

Need to help login my Account

Hi Supporters!
00. My account: **edited for Community Guidelines** and I can not open it now.

01. After 23/01/2022 I don't receive any E-mail from Upwork ( Note I used Upwork 5 years and I sure don't have any email sent to me after 23/01/2022, checked Junk folder)
02. 25/01/2022 I request to transfer money to my local bank, to step verify the code on the phone, I don't receive any code, Tried many times, and Used another method Email but I can not receive anything. The last time I request to reset my password and use a temporary password, the Supporter emailed me and let me know a temporary password was sent to my Email: **edited for Community Guidelines** but I checked many many times, don't have anything. My ticket (#33767229https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/33767229 
Now, I don't have a temporary password and can not open my account in 2 days, the supporter has not responded to my email in over one day. Any supporter at here please help.
My account: **edited for Community Guidelines** and my ticket  #33767229. I need to contact and send files to my client. Please.

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nguyen, 

I want to clarify that this is the Upwork Community, and we are a different team from the Customer Support Team. But just the same, our team is happy to help you here. Also, you are welcome to post and engage in the Upwork Community with your fellow freelancers and clients, but please be mindful of the Upwork Community Guidelines. I had to edit your post because adding your contact information, such as your email address, to your post is not allowed. 

I can see that you were able to file a support ticket for your concern. If you need further help, please don't
hesitate to update your ticket thread so that the team handling your account concern can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
833f0c7c
Community Member

Hi Avery.

Thanks for your help. My problem here, is I can not sign in to my account, and the support in ticket #33767229 did not respond to me for over one day, Please let me know how to I can get my account? I used it for over 5 years and now I can not lose it. I have read many threads in this forum and maybe Upwork has some problem with sending email, please confirm you can check with support in ticket #33767229?

Hi Nguyen, 

I checked your ticket and I can see that our team is communicating with you and that you have followed up with additional questions. Rest assured, one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goranv.

Thanks for your check, It is only one Email with 2 days of business, I create a thread because don't receive any response over one day. I lost connection with my clients 2 days of business, let me know when supporters will respond to my email? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members