🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need your help to find my first contract?
Page options
154ba352
Community Member

Need your help to find my first contract?

Hello Dear freelancers

It's a pleasure for me to be here.

When I submit my proposals, I often get some positive feedback. After exchanges and promises to give me the assignment, I wait without any follow-up from the person, who usually doesn't answer my messages anymore.

Can someone visit my profile and give me advice on what is wrong?

Thank you !

Moussa F.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yofazza
Community Member

If you managed to get interviews then the problem is about convincing them. Not your profile, I think.

And I can say it's normal when client interviews and then decided not to hire. Most of the time they only need 1 hire out of some numbers of people they interviewed.

And your profile is private so we can't see it (but clients who get your proposals can still see it). Mods usually can be asked to make it public if you're restricted from doing it yourself.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Moussa,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie

I understood

Thank you, for your help

yofazza
Community Member

If you managed to get interviews then the problem is about convincing them. Not your profile, I think.

And I can say it's normal when client interviews and then decided not to hire. Most of the time they only need 1 hire out of some numbers of people they interviewed.

And your profile is private so we can't see it (but clients who get your proposals can still see it). Mods usually can be asked to make it public if you're restricted from doing it yourself.

154ba352
Community Member

Hello Radia

Indeed, it was yesterday that I received a message from Upwork that my profile has been changed from public to private because I am not active, and I was surprised, because I am active. I just sent a request to make the profile public, and I am waiting for them.

Thank you for your message. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members