🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New feature - Propose Contract
Page options
194a9cb5
Community Member

New feature - Propose Contract

I hope this is the right spot to post a proposed feature. In searching through the forums I do not seem to be the only one frustrated with how the proposed contract feature is implemented so I have a few suggestions.

1. allow the freelancer to request a confirmation to the potential client, that would allow the freelancer to propose a contract. (I work with a lot of people on here that are not technical or do not understand what to say in the  contract process. This would allow us to make the user experince better if we (the freelancer) could fill out the information for the potential client to review and then agree upon.)
  2. After a certain number of messages back and forth, the ability to propose a contract to the client would now be available.
  3. We pay for a new tier of subscription that enables this feature. (I am not sure about anyone else but paying a little more for that would be something I would be willing to do. Maybe throw in that feature with some more connects for like $20 - $25 am month.)

I have a few more suggestions for the upwork platform but to keep this thread on topic I wont post them here. If you are a freelancer and read this and like it. Then please upvote it to get some attention on the topic. 

2 REPLIES 2
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Woaw this is amazing idea and very useful too!

I usually heard from my clients like why I can't make contract and send them they are not that much technical and don't know what to put in side it...if I have templates them they can save time so now as freelancer we have to guide and help them to create a contract and in between might possible they will think why this much complex thing you can directly send me a offer how other freelancing platform works and that also possible they will rethink to hire again from this platform and may be find easy way as a new client

So I agree for this feature suggestion that make everything smooth 

tjmisny
Community Member

I like this concept and I think it would help make the process of closing a negotiation with a client smoother, if we did not have to depend on them to generate the offer/contract.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members