🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » funds not arrived in Payoneer even after rece...
Page options
e5a8ed5f
Community Member

funds not arrived in Payoneer even after receiving an email from payoneer

Hello,

On March 27th Upwork initiated a withdrawal to payoneer based on my automatic settings. I received an email from payoneer immediately after stating that I have received funds from Upwork, however, my account showed nothing upon logging in. I did not receice the funds in my Payoneer account. Can you please help? 

Even the upcoming transactions do not show anything. 

10 REPLIES 10
ArjayM

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and I'm sorry if there's a bit of a delay in receiving your payments compared to usual. Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours, but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. You may contact us if you still haven't received the funds after 48 hours; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e5a8ed5f
Community Member

Hello!

Thank you for your response.

It's the 30th today and I still haven't received my funds. Please look into this.

Thank you. 

Thank you for your response and confirmation Maria,

I've converted your post into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance in initiating a trace for your payment.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Arjay. I am having a similar issue. I withdrew from my Upwork via ACH to my US account details and my funds haven't arrived in over 48 hours.

Hello Arjay, I have a similar problem. I withdraw two payments from UpWork directly to Payoneer(One on April 1 and the second on April 3). This was usually instantaneous. Now I waited 48 hours, and then 7 full days. It is still Pending. Can you look into it? Thank you so much!

Hi Aleksandar,

I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment on your account. I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. We'll have one of our support team members reach out to you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you Arjay, I appreciate it.

why are you not withdrawing to local bank ? pioneer cuts huge commision and i think there are some limitations too. funds from upwork to local bank takes less than 2 hours (so far in my case). 

I usually do, however I had forgotten to turn off my automatic fund withdrawal to Payoneer upon reaching a certain amount. My mistake and now I'm stuck. Never using Payoneer again. 

4540ac6d
Community Member

Having the same problem, but my method was direct deposit. I would have gotten it from yesterday and up until now. Nothing. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members