🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New skill addition
Page options
4afb2843
Community Member

New skill addition

Hi All, ☺️

Hope you are all fine, I came here for the taking the beautiful advice. I am MEP Revit BIM Modeler having experience of 8 years with using softwares Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD and MS Excel. And I also have the skill of creating Architecture floor plans, 3D modeling in Revit. And has been two months on Upwork And my Upwork profile above describe categories.

But now the topic is that I have learnt new skills more in category of WordPress website development and shopify e-commerce so, can I add these skills on my Upwork profile of Architecture and Engineering as well?

I am waiting the best response from all of you guys. Thank you.

Regards,

Naeem Uddin

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Naeem, please use all 15 Skills and for the best affect revolve around 1 to 2 major topics. Thanks!

m_terrazas
Community Member

Naeem U wrote:

Hi All, ☺️

Hope you are all fine, I came here for the taking the beautiful advice. I am MEP Revit BIM Modeler having experience of 8 years with using softwares Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD and MS Excel. And I also have the skill of creating Architecture floor plans, 3D modeling in Revit. And has been two months on Upwork And my Upwork profile above describe categories.

But now the topic is that I have learnt new skills more in category of WordPress website development and shopify e-commerce so, can I add these skills on my Upwork profile of Architecture and Engineering as well?

I am waiting the best response from all of you guys. Thank you.

Regards,

Naeem Uddin

You can add the skills you want, but if I were you, I wouldn't diversify too much, I would focus more on what I'm best at.
Organize your profiles to accommodate everything, in "All Work" you have the same information as in one of the specialized profiles.
But, focus on your most powerful skill.

ee4089ee
Community Member

Does MEP Revit BIM Modeler make DIGITAL TWINS?  I have pictures I posted to a Potential Client.  I attached the pictures I sent to them.   I could not find all of them which I sent him.   I hope the people who Siemens brings to the Contractor will be able to make these types of models.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members