🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Action for Contract
Page options
72ef3fb3
Community Member

No Action for Contract

I have a few contracts that are not running for almost 6 months. When I asked the clients about it, they said that I need to wait for any further project/information from them. I get tired of asking every once in a while about these contracts since it's already been months yet there are no other things that I need to work on. Is there anything that I should do? Should I just end these contracts?

Thank you!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Marya Angelika,

I checked your account and saw that one of our agents has already assisted you with your concern with your contract. You also have the option to discuss this with your client so that you can agree on the next steps that you will do. If in case you are no longer interested to wait for the next projects, please let your client know about it before you decide to end the contract yourself. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Marya Angelika,

I checked your account and saw that one of our agents has already assisted you with your concern with your contract. You also have the option to discuss this with your client so that you can agree on the next steps that you will do. If in case you are no longer interested to wait for the next projects, please let your client know about it before you decide to end the contract yourself. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
72ef3fb3
Community Member

Hi Joanne, thank you for the reply! Sure, I'll let these unresponsive clients know before ending my contracts then 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members