cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Feedback Received while client confirmed it is done!

mohamed_saladin
Mohamed A Member Since: Aug 12, 2016
11 of 21

Yes Petra, i understood this.

I am talking about the contract details in the history as below shown: No Feedback Received ( Why it does not show the number of stars even if the client did not write a comment )

Untitled.png

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 21

@Mohamed A wrote:

Yes Petra, i understood this.

I am talking about the contract details in the history as below shown: No Feedback Received ( Why it does not show the number of stars even if the client did not write a comment )

Untitled.png

Chances are very good that it just hasn't shown up yet. As a few people have already mentioned, it's not immediate--sometimes it takes up to a day after the second feedback is left. This says your contract ended today. 

shamin07031
Ace Contributor
Shamin R Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
13 of 21

I think you need to Contact with Upwork Support. Just share details with a Customer Officer. He will help you to solve your issue.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 21

@Shamin R wrote:

I think you need to Contact with Upwork Support. Just share details with a Customer Officer. He will help you to solve your issue.

No, he does not need to bother support. He just needs to wait a while until he can see the feedback on his profile, as has now been mentioned several times.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 21

Hi Mohamed,

It doesn't look like your client left feedback for you yet. However, they have 14 days to do it.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mohamed_saladin
Mohamed A Member Since: Aug 12, 2016
16 of 21
Valeria, the client confirmed that she did only give me a 5 stars without comment. I ll wait till tomorrow and if still same. I ll ask her to do it.
Why don't u make it mandatory Valerie for the benefit of all parties.

Thanks
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
17 of 21

@Mohamed A wrote:
Valeria, the client confirmed that she did only give me a 5 stars without comment. I ll wait till tomorrow and if still same. I ll ask her to do it.

Thanks

The party who ends the contract HAS to leave feedback (which is one of the many reasons to ensure that the client ends the contract)

It would appear that it was you who ended the contract? Not a smart tactical move....

View solution in original post

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
18 of 21

@Mohamed A wrote:

Thanks

How would you suggest that they make it mandatory for the party not closing the contract? Send the police to their house?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
19 of 21

re: "How would you suggest that they make it mandatory for the party not closing the contract? Send the police to their house?"

In a perfect world, Upwork maintains its own police force, sanctioned by the United Nations and all member states, and one weekend a month I get flown to far-flung parts of the world where I get to arrest scammers, profile-thieves and/or clients who don't leave feedback after a contractor closes a contract.

bahauddin2019
MD BAHA U Member Since: Jan 14, 2021
20 of 21

Hello There,

Feedback to Freelancer

No Feedback Received

Client did confirm that he already rated me with 5 star but i can see that no feedback received in the contract details ended today.

Is the 5 stars is only the feedback and will it be shown on my profile or not.

Thanks in advance to explain also the meaining of no feedback received that no written comments or it means no writtern comments and no rating at all?

regards,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS