🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No payment Contract End
Page options
b325d7f4
Community Member

No payment Contract End

Hi, I started a contract with 19usd per hour/ but later the client decided that he don't want to do the project as he was busy with some other stuff and would do the project later, So we decided to end the contract with no payment whatsoever. My question is will it affect my JSS in anyway? (There are not payments just started and then ended the contract)

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

Private feedback will be there anyway. Bad feedback will drop your JSS, good won't. At least one side must leave private feedback to close contract.

bbdebb52
Community Member

If both of you agreed to end the contract with no issues, I don't see why the client would leave you negative feedback, Muhammad. If there is no payment, only private feedback will be taken. But if you're worried that ending a contract in itself will impact your JSS, that's not the case, as far as I'm aware. 

Unless the client has issues, is insecure and considers you a threat, like some unpleasant people we encounter sometimes. I believe you're in the green, and all is good. Keep up the good work and best of luck in securing future jobs 😁👍

b325d7f4
Community Member

Thanks you!!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members