🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting Client Response what can i do
Page options
binu86
Community Member

Not Getting Client Response what can i do

I am a freelancer here I am giving services about digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, ASO) I  made my profile past 2 years ago but at the current time, I don't get any client response. I change my cover letter for every proposal, daily I submit proposals on 10 to 20 jobs but do not get a response. Please suggest to someone what can I do to win jobs on Upwork

9 REPLIES 9
2ef54d61
Community Member

Get that JSS up, personalize your cover letter to the job, try to find a personal connection with the client (use their name, etc.) 

binu86
Community Member

Hello @Stuart You are right I use clients' names in my Cover letter but problem is that I'm not getting any Cover letter Response, so how can I increase my JSS up.

binu86
Community Member

I submitted 10 to 20 Proposals every day......

The submitted proposals do show some interviews, but there is no hiring. I checked the last month's proposals. Out of 15 submitted proposals, only 1 was hired.  This month again I checked the last 10 proposals, there has been no hiring so far. Whereas all the employers hiring rate varies from 50% - to 70% and few have a 100% hiring rate. After a month the project is archived. The connections get wasted. What is the issue? I'm very demotivated.

binu86
Community Member

If I don't get any job on Upwork so is there no way to increase my Profile JSS..., every day i use 10$ to 15$ for connects. But not getting Any response. Please suggest to me Upwork Team what can I do?

2ef54d61
Community Member

Are you writing tailored proposals specific to the clients? They can tell when you just copy/paste and apply to as many jobs as possible

binu86
Community Member

Yes, I write and customize my all proposals for the Job Requirements, I don't use to apply copy and paste Proposals. Give Me some suggestions to win jobs Stuart H 

2ef54d61
Community Member

you're coming across as rude. maybe that's been hurting you?

binu86
Community Member

I don't Get Your Point Stuart

binu86
Community Member

My profile JSS going Down Every week without of not getting jobs

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members