🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting invites or proposal views when I ...
Page options
syedbilal_
Community Member

Not getting invites or proposal views when I got Top Rated badge

Hello!

I got "Top Rated" badge last week. before I got top rated, I was getting invitations on a daily basis but now I doesn't get invites Despite spending connects, and not getting any proposal views.

Anyone please explain me what issue I've face?

Kind Regards,
Syed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Arjay, Hope you're fine.

Thanks for your reply, but you don't think it's a technical issue while my profile is visible to the public nd I'm spending lots Connect and I'm getting a paid views but doesn't get invitations when I got Top Rated badge, so that's why I'm a little confused.

I've noticed that multiple tickets have been created on your account as well. A gentle reminder from Upwork, please avoid filing several tickets with the same concern so that the team who will handle them can assist you more efficiently.

I will take care of it in future. thanks again for your help!

Regards,

Syed

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Syed Bilal,

I've pulled a couple of resources that may be helpful to you. Check out this article to improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

I've noticed that multiple tickets have been created on your account as well. A gentle reminder from Upwork, please avoid filing several tickets with the same concern so that the team who will handle them can assist you more efficiently.
You can check here or your email for updates on those tickets and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay, Hope you're fine.

Thanks for your reply, but you don't think it's a technical issue while my profile is visible to the public nd I'm spending lots Connect and I'm getting a paid views but doesn't get invitations when I got Top Rated badge, so that's why I'm a little confused.

I will take care of it in future. thanks again for your help!

Regards,

Syed

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members