cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification Email

Alberto Jaime L Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
1 of 28

I've been trying to verify my email but when I click on the button I don't get anything in my inbox. I've checked my junk/spam inbox and nothing there either. 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
BEST ANSWER
2 of 28

Hi Alberto,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with verifying your email. Can you please click the verification link again and let us know if you still didn't receive an email so we can assist you further? Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Alberto Jaime L Member Since: Jun 30, 2018
3 of 28

Got it now, thanks!

Richard K Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
4 of 28

I have tried three emails and I give up waiting for verification. No it's not in Spam. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 28

Hi Richard,

I checked and it looks like you have already verified your email. Please, let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jordan P Member Since: Oct 29, 2018
6 of 28

Hello I just signed up to hire Freelancers and im trying to verify my email. I have hit the resend verification, checked spam. did that about 4 times. Can anyone please help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 28

Hi Jordan

One of our agents reached out to you directly via an email and will assist with your concern further. Please check your email. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jason Joseph G Member Since: Aug 15, 2018
8 of 28

Hi,

Same issue here. I cannot receive a verification email and exceeded the maximum attempts.

-Jason 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
9 of 28

Hi Jason,

I checked and it appears you already verified your your email address. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jason Joseph G Member Since: Aug 15, 2018
10 of 28
Hi,

I am actually trying to change my address. I registrered with the current email address so upwork can at least create my account. But i would still like to change it to my orinigal one
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS