🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PLEASE CAN WE BE EDUCATED ON THE BENEFITS OF ...
Page options
sparbrand
Community Member

PLEASE CAN WE BE EDUCATED ON THE BENEFITS OF NETWORKS ON UPWORK? I JUST WANTED TO KNOW

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ericaandrews
Community Member

I have a network of freelancers I have worked with on past projects: All are 'top rated' with high JSS scores and excellent reviews

Benefits:

One of my friends referred their client to me months ago to fill a project need, resulting in a long-term 'private' contract that was never posted publicly on the board; We're now working together again on yet another project 🙂

I've referred multiple clients/jobs to my friends resulting in them getting projects they wouldn't have otherwise had. If I get an 'invite' for a job I'm not quite a 'full' match for, but have a friend who IS, I send it their way. Example: A client looking for a programmer specializing in a particular programming/scripting language that is not my specialty, but I happen to have a friend that specializes in that language all-day everyday.  My buddy lands a new gig, and the client finds a reliable, reputable, qualified freelancer for their project.

There are the benefits.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Ifedi,

Your network is a collection of people you’ve decided to connect with on Upwork. You may choose to build a network to share ideas, get advice, or collaborate on projects –– it’s completely up to you. Learn more about it here.

~Andrea
Upwork
ericaandrews
Community Member

I have a network of freelancers I have worked with on past projects: All are 'top rated' with high JSS scores and excellent reviews

Benefits:

One of my friends referred their client to me months ago to fill a project need, resulting in a long-term 'private' contract that was never posted publicly on the board; We're now working together again on yet another project 🙂

I've referred multiple clients/jobs to my friends resulting in them getting projects they wouldn't have otherwise had. If I get an 'invite' for a job I'm not quite a 'full' match for, but have a friend who IS, I send it their way. Example: A client looking for a programmer specializing in a particular programming/scripting language that is not my specialty, but I happen to have a friend that specializes in that language all-day everyday.  My buddy lands a new gig, and the client finds a reliable, reputable, qualified freelancer for their project.

There are the benefits.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members