cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused jobs should hide from contractor profile until resmed

jimi008
Jamil A Member Since: May 7, 2011
1 of 2
Hi Every one, Thanks Odesk for giving us a platform to work globally. Recently i have some issues regarding paused jobs and i discussed it with support agent and they said its a good suggestion so i am posting it here. Issue is there are few jobs that are paused by clients from a few months and a message on my current jobs page showing " This contract has been paused by the client" but on my profile these jobs have comment like " Job in Progress". Issue is now i have 3 -4 paused jobs on my profile showing "In progress" that is a real problem when some new client going to hire me and see my profile they thought that i am working on many jobs and how i can work with them and in actual those are all paused jobs by previous clients. This effects negative behavior to new clients and showing wrong status about me. Odesk should have some option for contractors to automatically or manually hide paused jobs from their profile until they are resumed again from clients. So there is no any problem from client side as project is not ended but just removed or hide form contractor profile. I hope this will be added soon as odesk always provide better options to all Thanks Regards Jamil Ahmed
courtney-reid
Courtney R Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
2 of 2

I agree and not just paused but current jobs as well

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS