🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PayPal change
Page options
Community Member

PayPal change

Hello, I was living in Germany and I had a PayPal account connected to the German bank account. I have moved back to Serbia two years ago and I made a new PayPal connected with a Serbian bank account and another email address. My problem is that I entered by mistake my first email which is connected to the PayPal that is not active anymore and now I don't know how to remove it and add the new email. Please help! Thank you! 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mina,

Please follow the steps described here for changing settings on your account, including the email address.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Bojan!
Thank you for your reply, but there is no option of changing just the PayPal email address. I don't want to change the email I am using for Upwork, but these are two different emails. 

I do not know how to proceed, I checked all the articles and settings and it doesn't help. 

Please let me know if there is a way that someone approves this change?

Thank you!

Hi Mina,

You can also update or add your Upwork email to your new PayPal account. Once you`ve done this you should be able to set up your new PayPal account as a payment method. 
If you experience any problems with this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

thank you for your help.

I added my other email to my new PayPal account and set up the payment method on Upwork now. I think it will work now. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members