cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal with different email

Highlighted
Pawan R Member Since: Aug 22, 2016
21 of 29

thanks for the help. problem solved but now i have found another problem. During the set up for payment there was an option for backup payment in which one of the option i saw was transfer to local bank ( for india and some other countries). Before i could choose any option my computer just went off and so i don't have back up payment method. So how can i use the option local bank transfer as a back up payment method. By the way local bank transfer did not appear duing the primary payment method set up. There was only ACH for US banks. Mine is in Bhutan(south asia).

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 29

Hi Pawan,

I've checked and see you have a number of withdrawal options to choose from on your account, one of them being Wire Transfer. Please check the details of the the available methods and choose the best one for you, once you turn on your computer and log into your account.

Highlighted
Faysal A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
23 of 29

Why upwork do not accept secondary email address?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 29

Hi Faysal,

Please check the information I shared in my replies above.

Highlighted
Stefan H Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
25 of 29

Hello sir,

I am going to change account email the same as paypal account.

By the way, I can't verify changed mail.

How can I do?

I can see email changed message from existing email.

But I can't verify new email.

Please help me.

Highlighted
Liza Z Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
26 of 29

Hi,

I am new here in upwork, and currently I don't own any bank account that I could link to my paypal.. Is it okay if I just use my sister's paypal account to widthraw my payment here in upwork.. sorry, I really don't have any idea how this works.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
27 of 29

No, it is not okay.  Your paypal details must match your account details. You can open a Paypal account and let the money stay with Upwork until your account is opened and verified.

Highlighted
Liza Z Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
28 of 29

Oh okay.. Thanks a lot guys Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 29

Hi Liza,

As Mary pointed out earlier, you'll need to use your own account to withdraw your Upwork earnings. It needs to have your name and the same email address as registered with your Upwork account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS