cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Not receive to my bank account(direct local bank)

Jeffrey B Member Since: Sep 9, 2018
1 of 55

I withdraw last nov. 7 but I checked back to my bank, I still did not receive any money to my bank. and I tried again to withdraw from upwork for payment this nov. 14 and I have not received any money. can i get it back to my upwork financial account?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 55

Hi Jeffrey,

Both of your withdrawals were successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
Jeffrey B Member Since: Sep 9, 2018
3 of 55

hello sir.. thanks for your response.. ill wait for another 8 days and i will let you know the results.. by the way i have a follow up question in  your inbox.. Smiley Happy thanks sir Smiley Happy 

Airah Mae M Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
4 of 55

Have you already receive your payment? 

I have the same case with you, I have already withdrawn mine on Nov 24th but untill now Nov 25 it is not in my bank account yet.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 55

Hi Aira Mae,

November 24th is a Saturday. It can take 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be transferred to your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days, please let us know so that our team can initiate a trace for you. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Airah Mae M Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
6 of 55

Hi Joanne,

I initiated my request on Nov 24th but until now there is no payment shown in my bank account. Is there something wrong?

Upwork send me an email saying:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 55

Hi Aira Mae,

If the funds are still not received after 8 business days, please let us know so that our team can initiate a trace for you. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Bonni R Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
8 of 55

I've contacted my bank to inquire about this 2-5 business day waiting period (I'm in the U.S. and using ACH bank transfer (not a local bank), it's worldwide bank, online, and has never had a problem with immediate deposit as soon as the issuing company submits the ACH. My bank says the 2-5 business day waiting period is not accurate, but that it's the issuing company sending the DD that is causing the 2-5 hold. They said that if it has actually been completed you Upwork will be able to provide a 15-digit confirmation number. The REF ID's that you have listed next to the issuing payments are your own internal numbers. How can I get the 15-digit confirmation my bank requires? (Just to be clear, the client approved the payment in advance, Upwork still gave them a review period, which they did not need and my bank has never failed to show DD funding the night "before" the transaction is actually legally required to process. The business day has closed in the U.S. and the bank is still reporting that Upwork has not transferred the money. I have been previously paid via DD from companies located outside and inside the U.S. This seems to be an Upwork issue, not a banking issue?

Bonni Rogers
w/a Roxy Rogers
Washington DC ~ Berlin Germany
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 55

Hi Bonni,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you initiated today was just successfully processed on our end. Processing time varies from bank to bank but usually takes between 2 and 5 days. 

I believe you are also referring to the time it takes for the payment on hourly contracts to become available on your Upwork account before it can be withdrawn. Please, note that hourly payments are processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle and it's not possible to speed them up even if the client feels like they don't need to review the work.

Thanks! 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alina A Member Since: Dec 15, 2018
10 of 55

Hello, upwork informed me that I processed the payment and from 13 to 15 December I have to get it at a local Bank.
But he has not come yet, tell me how I can understand that the money will reach  and how much I need to wait.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS