🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Refunded do too client not having fun...
Page options
d8c6ee6e
Community Member

Payment Refunded do too client not having funds in bank account

The message below is what I recieved on 05-26-24. The client knows he owes the money. The client has stated that he will contact support. I have an engagement letter for the work I started with the client. The only way that I can get paid now using your platform is for **Edited for community guidelines**to issue a bonus credit? 

I am having issues getting the tracker to work. I have done way more then 5 hours of work for this guy. I have access to his QuickBooks and can see he has money in one bank account. 

This is frustrating. If the clients do this multiple times, do they get in trouble with UpWork or have the ability to keep cheating people out of work? 

Also at the bottom of the message it says Verify my Identity, My Identity has been verifed for months.  I click the link it sends me to the screenshot I just provided. 

Please help!!!!! 

Thanks,

Lindsie 

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
d8c6ee6e
Community Member

Also chating with support is no help. 

JoanneP

Hi Lindsie,

We've asked our team for assistance on your account. We'll update you here as soon as we have more information. 

Editing to follow-up:

Hi Lindsie,

I checked with our verification team, who confirmed that you do not need another verification as the badge is already added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d8c6ee6e
Community Member

Thank you so much for helping me get help on this situation. I will review the community standards to make sure I do not voilate them again. Thank you for editing the message. 

d8c6ee6e
Community Member

Now it says the client is suspended from Upwork. So I can probably forget about the money, huh?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members