🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment in Pending
Page options
shresthashine
Community Member

Payment in Pending

Hi Upwork Team,

My payment is showing in Pending,and not coming in available from last 20 days.When the Pending one will come to Available

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shrestha,

When working hourly contracts, all time logged in the Work Diary by the freelancer is automatically invoiced to the client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

The funds should become available for you tomorrow on the 18th of August. I suggest checking out this help article to learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle and this one on how you're getting paid while working on Hourly contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
navidzafar
Community Member

Click on the "Pending" tab you will see a date on the left side. Normally it takes five days to go into "Available" tab.

If its actually 20 days as per your claim, you must file a ticket at earliest.

JoanneP

Hi Shrestha, 

Pending payments should become available on the date indicated when you check your Transaction History page. Could you please confirm which payment you are referring to so I can look into this further? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

This one ,I have attached the image

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shrestha,

When working hourly contracts, all time logged in the Work Diary by the freelancer is automatically invoiced to the client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

The funds should become available for you tomorrow on the 18th of August. I suggest checking out this help article to learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle and this one on how you're getting paid while working on Hourly contracts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Shrestha A wrote:

Hi Upwork Team,

My payment is showing in Pending,and not coming in available from last 20 days.When the Pending one will come to Available

If there is no date in the left hand column under Report > Pending, then the client never paid. Let me guess... It was a bonus? 

Pending.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members