🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment method showing differently on offer a...
Page options
mersimbakalli95
Community Member

Payment method showing differently on offer and job post

Hi,
I have a client, whom in his job post has his payment method verified
While from the offer I got from him, it says payment method NOT verified.
Which should I trust?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mersim,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mersim,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar D

I am also facing the same issue. Could you please check?

Divya,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Luiggi,
I have already sent the respective files (through the support ticket). But I didn't get back any responses. Could you please check?

Thank you,
Divya

Thank you for updating us, Divya. 

I'll let the team know that you have updated your support ticket so that they can review your attachments and get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,
Thanks for your response. As they have confirmed that it is an existing issue with Upwork and technical team is working on a fix, I have a question whether can I go ahead and initiate the work as the payment is already verified or should I hold back on my offer acceptance from the client and work initiation. Please suggest the next steps.

Hi Divya,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. It looks like you're communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members